Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Laundry Situation, Part 2.

Remember last month when I said I had this brilliant idea about doing 1 load of laundry a day?  I believe I even said something along the lines of "it's only 1 load, anyone can do 1 load."  I was so proud of myself, thought I was the greatest thing since liposuction.  I made a liar out of myself.  It went great for the first week or two.... and then I completely fell behind, followed by kids with the *stomach flu* (you catch my drift here, right?)  I now have more laundry than ever.  Don't believe me?  Take a look for yourself:



I have decided to make the executive decision, exercise my right to utilize my veto powers in the house, gather everything up and head out to the local laundromat.  I figure I can get it all done in one shot and THEN I will do my (as promised) 1 load a day.... and pretend that I am awesome and on the ball with laundry. 

Since we are on the topic of laundry, I found some awesome laundry bags for only $5 each.  I figure I could get 1 for towels and 1 for whites (the loads I have to do most often and need to keep completely under control).  This way they're already sorted for me and as soon as the basket is full, I'll know it's time to do that load.  BRILLIANT!

Wish me "loads" of luck.

Until Next Time,

Messy Mom

1 comment:

  1. Laundry is my nemesis. Sometimes I get 3 loads done, sometimes I go 3 days without doing any. I greatly dislike laundry.

    Those laundry bags are super cute though.

    ReplyDelete