Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Laundry Situation


It occurs to me, I have this laundry situation (shocking, I know).  OK, so it didn't really occur to me so much as literally trip me on my way to the bathroom.  It's pretty bad (another shocker).  I can never find Little Ms. Messy's socks.  I look everywhere and I finally gave up, went to Old Navy and bought her 20 pairs of plain white socks.  Sure, I could find a pink one with yellow dots, but no mate, or her blue one, but no mate... purple and pink stripe... no make.  You get the picture.  I know the darn socks aren't walking out of here one by one in search of their sole mate.  But now, it won't matter, there are 20 pairs of plain white socks for me to match up as I please.

This laundry situation is not something I can wait to let it remedy itself as I go room to room organizing.  As much as I would love for that to be the case.  Looks like I'm going to have to add on to that New Years Resolution of mine.  I am vowing to do 1 load of laundry per day, 6 days out of the week.  I will promise to not go to bed until said load is washed, dried and put away. 

Of course, once I get all caught up, I'm going to have a who new sock problem for Little Ms. Messy.  Anyone know what to do with too many socks?

Until Next Time,
-Messy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment