Thursday, December 30, 2010

Getting Things Ready

It all starts the day after tomorrow.  Still not sure how to go about organizing my bathroom cabinet.  But I did order 8 storage baskets for my closet.  I also have a label maker on order.... oh, the fun I am going to have with that! 

Haven't broken the news to my husband yet that I am going to need him to finishing making the missing drawer in my closet.  Heck, I haven't even told him about the blog.  I will, someday.  Perhaps it's the fear of failure... then again, I am blogging about it.

Maybe I'll tell him AFTER I get the bathroom and closet all taken care of.  Perhaps he'll see how serious I am and be a willing participant in my adventure.  Who am I kidding?  It involves cleaning... a lot of cleaning.  I'll still tell him after my first mission is complete and hopefully he will happily watch as I go about redoing everything one room at a time.

Don't get me wrong, Mr. Messy is a great guy, nice guy, you might even go so far as to say he's the man of my dreams.  I just don't think he's going to have a 100% faith in me until I prove it.  I'm more than alright with that.  I'm willing to put in the time because frankly, I need to prove it to myself too.

Until Next Time,
Messy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment