Sunday, January 23, 2011

The End Is In Sight

At least for January.  I'm dying to post the bathroom pics, but because of a flaky friend, we haven't been able to get the wood promised in order for Messy Dad to make the couple of projects I need.  But I have to say, taking a shower in a clean an organized bathroom each day is WONDERFUL... of course, then there's reality again once I step out of the bathroom and into Messy Kid's room.

I have also found a new love.  I love, love, love, my Cricut.  I got it for Christmas, but had no clue how to use it and no clue what to do with it.  I finally begged Messy Kid's teacher to task me with a project so I could start figuring this thing out.  I tell you, the angels started singing.. it's so much fun.  My Mother says she has created a monster by getting it for me.  I'm pretty sure she is right.  I have now bought the Gypsy, I booked myself to take a class and I have 11 cartridges at home 7 more free with the Gypsy and 3 more in the mail.  Oh the things I plan to do with this thing in the months to come (insert evil laugh).

Oh, and this whole closet thing.. I don't hate it nearly as much as I thought I would.  Who knew a closet organization could be fun?  I was able to score an awesome deal on some storage trunks at Michael's (speaking of, this is the THE PERFECT time of year to get great deals on storage containers.  They've been in the store for almost a month now, so it's time to clear them out and mark them down).

I'm really getting excited to start Messy Kid's room.  I've got all her new bedding, a few decor items, a million ideas and the desire to get it done!

I am pretty sure this is the longest I have stuck it out with a New Years Resolution.

February is going to be awesome!

Until Next Time,
Messy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment