Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How To Stay Motivated.

Let me correct the punctuation on the title....  How To Stay Motivated?  Because really, it was a question, not a statement.  Mr. Messy and the kids have been home sick for the better part of the last two weeks.  It's one thing to clean and organize in between running the kids to and from school.  It's another to even attempt to maintain when you have 3 people running you ragged... and lets face it, the past few days, they've been milking this sick thing.

But that does make me wonder, how in the heck am I going to keep this up for an entire year?  Yeah, yeah, baby steps... I know, I'm the one that keeps saying it.  But the past few days, even baby steps feel like mans first steps on the moon.  I'll get my butt in gear again.  Perhaps this pity party needs a few glasses of wine.  I need to get my hands on some Mommy's Time Out, I want the time out chair and all.

At least now, if I feel the need to lock myself in the bathroom, I'll have a clean and pretty bathroom to be locked in. 

Yeah, I think I'll be just fine.  Now, to find that wine......

Until Next Time,
Messy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment